Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe Condo Address
300 Manitoba St (M8Y4G6)
The Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe located at 300 Manitoba St Toronto provides true loft living at Humber Bay. Situated close to the lake and local transportation, the Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe bring downtown Toronto styling to this exciting and modern neighbourhood. A community oriented approach at these Etobicoke lofts means residents experience a true urban lifestyle experience.
Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe – 300 Manitoba St Toronto, Etobicoke
Search Toronto real estate at this Humber Bay condo
Maintenance Fees + Pricing Values
View historical maintenance fees and unit values at this Lakeshore and Parklawn condo
A look at this Park Lawn condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this Humber Bay condo
The Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe at 300 Manitoba St Etobicoke provide residents with a great selection of amenities. Combining this selection with a social layout allows for residents of 300 Manitoba St to mingle and meet while enjoying the urban ambiance of the area. Step outside and downtown Toronto is a quick drive away as well as the lakeside setting that the Mimico Condos are known for.
- Visitor Parking
- Whirlpool / Hot Tub
- Fitness Studio
- Squash / Racquet Court
- Entertainment Rooms
- Billiards / Kitchen
- Card Room
- Outdoor Terrace
Warehouse Lofts – Mystic Pointe Summary
Company: Andrejs Management
- Management (905)-850-7750
- Security NA
- MTCC / 1216 – 300 Manitoba St Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking
Schools within boundary of this Park Lawn condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Humber Bay Shores Condo
General area additions to this Park Lawn condo
- The Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe provide true, 2 level loft layouts in the popular Humber Bay Shores neighbourhood
- The lofts at 300 Manitoba St have a wide assortment of finishes and layouts
- Soaring ceilings at the Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe mean residents get that desirable open air feeling
- 300 Manitoba St lofts bring downtown Toronto living options to this residential pocket
- An affordable price point and steady maintenance fees at the Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe mean residents from many walks of life can enjoy these Etobicoke lofts
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout the Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe
- Security systems at 300 Manitoba St Toronto
- Resident access fobs to all Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe common element areas
- Secured parking access at 300 Manitoba St Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Warehouse Lofts At Mystic Pointe
Lifestyle organization and this Etobicoke Lakeshore condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Lofts provide residents with great, open concept layouts that offer an airy feel and modern ambiance. Contemporary decor palettes are common and lofts provide a truly unique living experience.