Ocean Club Waterfront Condos Tower I Address
59 Annie Craig Dr (M8V0C5)
The Ocean Club Waterfront Condos are located at 59 Annie Craig Dr and 60 Annie Craig Dr Toronto. These two towers exude a chic and luxurious ambiance while offering very sleek and contemporary units. This page is dedicated to 59 Annie Craig Dr, the Ocean Club Waterfront Condos Tower I, information for Tower II can be found here. Located centrally in the Mimico Condos market, the Ocean Club Waterfront Condos are the epitome of modern residential living for the area. Views of the lake and Downtown Toronto are the cherry on top for these well located condominiums.
Ocean Club Waterfront Condos – 59 Annie Craig Dr, 60 Annie Craig Dr Toronto, Etobicoke
Search Toronto real estate at this Humber Bay condo
Maintenance Fees + Pricing Values
View historical maintenance fees and unit values at this Lakeshore and Parklawn condo (59 Annie Craig Dr Toronto)
A look at this Park Lawn condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this Humber Bay condo
The Ocean Club Waterfront Condos Tower I contain a wonderful assortment of stylish amenities for residents to enjoy. A true spa-like setting at 59 Annie Craig means residents and guests get an aura of luxury while enjoying the lakeside setting and intelligently designed common areas. Step outside the Ocean Club Waterfront Condos and you have dining, parks and downtown Toronto just a short trip away.
- Indoor Pool / Outdoor Pool
- Whirlpool / Hot Tub
- Fitness Studio
- Entertainment Rooms
- Billiards / Kitchen
- Card Room
- Outdoor Terrace
Ocean Club Waterfront Condos Tower I Summary
Builder: Beaverhall Homes and Graywood Developments
Company: Del Property Management
- Management (416)-661-3151
- Security NA
- TSCC / 2496 – 59 Annie Craig Dr Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water / Heat
Schools within boundary of this Park Lawn condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Humber Bay Shores Condo
General area additions to this Park Lawn condo
- The Ocean Club Waterfront Condos Tower I offers amazing glass windows providing views of downtown Toronto
- The sharp and luxurious building design at 59 Annie Craig Dr allows for sweeping vistas from the condominium units within
- The open concept designs and layouts of the Ocean Club Waterfront Condos means residents truly get to experience modern living with a flair of traditional accents
- Hardwood floors and resident upgrades creates a wide variety of finishes at 59 Annie Craig Dr
- Lakeside location means the Ocean Club Waterfront Condos Tower I live up to their name and offer a unique lifestyle for its residents
- The Ocean Club Waterfront Condos are made up of two buildings, Tower II is located at 60 Annie Craig Dr.
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout the Ocean Club Waterfront Condos Tower I
- Security systems at 59 Annie Craig Dr Toronto
- Resident access fobs to all Ocean Club Waterfront Condos Tower I common element areas
- Secured parking access at 59 Annie Craig Dr Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Ocean Club Waterfront Condos
Lifestyle organization and this Etobicoke Lakeshore condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
These individuals look for a grand welcome when entering their building. Exceptional service and a sense of royalty envelop the atmosphere of these buildings. Hotel resemblances in the layout remind the occupants of a specific lifestyle.